- The look, function and feeling of a dental implant is just the same as that of a natural tooth
- More aesthetic
- No possibility of decay
- More hygienic than a bridge, and easier to clean
- Implant overdentures allow for better chewing and speaking function compared to conventional dentures,
- The missing tooth can be fixed without manipulating the adjacent healthy teeth
- Prevents bone loss and gum recession
- For those patients with normal dentures, having implant surgery will provide a complete set of dentures supported by implants and will improve the patient’s quality of life.
Many patients return to their normal everyday life on the same day after the implant is inserted. It will be necessary for the patient to wait for between 2-4 months for the bone to grow around the implant before attaching the final crown/bridge.